Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: up tp 6 Weeks after receipt of your order (we will inform you of the delivery date)
- Item Number: 002411
The device is mounted in a durable plastic housing with reflective markings.
Connecting clamps made of stainless steel provide a reliable function even after a long operation period.
A safety pressure switch protects the machine against an unwanted charging and an electrical shock by direct connection with the clamp during triggering.
Change the voltage from 1800 V to 3300 V with a switch.
By high terminal voltage there are special requirements for the insulators.
The insulator needs to have an appropriate electric strength.
We recommend the blasting wire 4 DK special (2004). Furthermore, all connections must be insulated, too.
- Blasting Machine
- Voltage (max.): 1,800 V / 3,300 V
- Capacity: 55 µF
- Maximum Number of U-Detonators (II): 400 Piece *
- Maximum Number of HU Detonators (IV): 80 Pieces **
- Maximum Resistance U-Detonators (II): 1.420 Ohms
- Maximum Resistance HU Detonators (IV): 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 41.7 x 33.4 x 22.1 cm
- Weight: 13.900 kg
* at 3.5 m Steel Wire
** at 3.5 m Cooper Wire