Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not on stock (we will inform you of the delivery date)
- Order number: 002411
The CU 400 machines are the most powerful in the range of the ZEB blasting machines.
Almost every kind of electrical detonator can be triggered.
Connecting clamps made of stainless steel provide a reliable function even after a long operation period.
A safety pressure switch protects the machine against an unwanted charging and an electrical shock by direct connection with the clamp during triggering.
Change the voltage from 1800 V to 3300 V with a switch.
By high terminal voltage there are special requirements for the insulators.
The insulator needs to have an appropriate electric strength.
We recommend the blasting wire 4 DK special (2004). Furthermore, all connections must be insulated, too.
- Blasting Machine
- Voltage (max.): 1,800 V / 3,300 V
- Capacity: 55 µF
- Maximum Number of U-Detonators (II): 400 Piece *
- Maximum Number of HU Detonators (IV): 80 Pieces **
- Maximum Resistance U-Detonators (II): 1.420 Ohms
- Maximum Resistance HU Detonators (IV): 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 33.0 x 16.5 x 28.0 cm
- Weight: 14.500 kg
* at 3.5 m Steel Wire
** at 3.5 m Cooper Wire