Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Order number: 001301
The hazardous goods box has a BAM (German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing) approval as outer packaging UN 4B for solid substances of packing group II (medium danger, Y).
It serves as packaging for storage and transport of dangerous goods.
The characteristics of the box is firstly that it is very robust and scratch-resistant.
On the other hand, the hinge lid has a circumferential cell rubber seal to protect the contents from dust and splash water.
Two steel lever clamps with a snap-on safety catch close the box.
The upper and lower edge of the container and the lid are reinforced by circumferential, stable aluminum press profiles.
Thanks to its stackability, the box is also space-saving.
- Material: aluminum
- ADR type of packaging: 4B
- Complies with: ADR, RID, IMDG Code, IATA-DGR
- Authorized gross weight: 56.0 kg
- Outside dimensions: 59.0 x 39.0 x 41.0 cm
- Interior dimensions: 55.0 x 35.0 x 38.0 cm
- Weight: 5.500 kg
- Authorized gross weight: 86.0 kg
- External dimensions: 79.0 x 59.0 x 41.0 cm
- Internal dimensions: 75.0 x 55.0 x 38.0 cm
- Weight: 9.100 kg