Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Order number: 006034
The splash-proof aluminum flashlight is suitable for illuminating boreholes.
It fits into the tube of the borehole lamp (001071) and can be lowered with a rope or tape measure.
The LED light can be set in two power levels and generates 10 or 350 lumens.
BatteryGuard ™ preserves battery performance until you need it.
This technology saves battery power even after years of non-use.
Regular electric lamps lose battery power over time, even when they are turned off.
BatteryGuard ™ is automatically activated as soon as the lamp is switched off.
This disconnects the battery unit from the electrical circuit so that the batteries in the lamp cannot leak or corrode.
Included in delivery:
- 3 x Mignon Alka LR6 AA batteries
- Material: Aluminum
- Light Source: 1 High Power LED
- Light Output: 350/10 Lumens (Level 1/Level 2)
- Beam Range: 300/75 m
- Burn Time: 3/200 Hours
- Features: BatteryGuard ™ Technology
- Protection Class: IP X4 (splash-proof)
- Power Supply: 3 x Mignon Alka LR6 AA Batteries
- Dimensions: 4.2 / 6.8 x 19.3 cm
- Weight: 0.320 kg