Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Order number: 006045
The flashlight has been specially developed for use in hazardous areas of Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22.
The light can be focused.
The housing is made of an abrasion-resistant, impact-resistant plastic.
Thanks to the battery case, a special closure is not required.
Batteries are not included!
- Conformity with Directive 94/9 / EC: Ex II 2 G Ex e ib IIC T4 Gb and Ex II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T57 ° C Db
- EC-Type Examination Certificate: BVS 11 ATEX E 174
- Material housing: polyamide, black
- Light emission: 48 mm, mineral glass
- Illuminant: 2.8 V / 0.5 A (halogen)
- Degree of protection: IP 65 according to EN 60529
- Permissible ambient temperature: -20 ° C to +40 ° C
- Power supply: 2 x Battery Mono Alka R20 D
- Weight: 0.252 kg