Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Item Number: 006035
Due to its robustness, this lamp is ideal for "rough" use.
It passed the impact and drop tests according to IPX8 standards in an exemplary way, as well as the test for water resistance.
The LED technology is in a housing made of stainless steel with a robust plastic coating.
It survives falling from a height of 3 m as well as being submerged in 3 m deep water for up to 6 hours.
It fits into the tube of the borehole light (001071) which enables that the flashlight can be lowered with a rope or measure tape.
Included in Delivery:
- 4 x Duracell AA Batteries
- Battery type: 4 x AA Mignon Alka LR06 (included)
- Light Source: 1 LED
- Light Levels: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Light Intensity High: 710 Lumens
- Light Intensity Medium: 245 Lumens
- Light Intensity Low: 73 Lumens
- Luminous Range High: 247 m
- Luminous Range Medium: 142 m
- Luminous Range Low: 78 m
- Burn Time High: 2.25 h
- Burn Time Medium: 5.25 h
- Burn Time Low: 40 h
- Protection Class: IPX8 (Waterproof, Dustproof)
- Length: 200 mm
- Diameter Lamp Head: 47 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.340 kg