You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, when & you contact us
LHS-Germany GmbH, Breiter Rasen 4, D-97647 Nordheim v. d. Rhön
Fax: 09779 8144-22, email: Mail@LHS-Germany.de
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use our model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Exclusion / expiry of the right of withdrawal
A right of revocation exists among other things not with contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is made to measure or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and it expires prematurely in the production of goods required for delivery which are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from YOU, including the costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than our, inexpensive standard delivery) ), to be repaid immediately and within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You have to die at least and in any case within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract, to be returned to us or to be handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- with traders and other legal entities
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is an individual selection or determination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs
- for the delivery of filled-in goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a complete package if the seal has been removed after delivery for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.