Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not on stock (we will inform you of the delivery date)
- Order number: 002606
The best-known type of blasting machine in combination with electrical detonators is the capacitor ignition machine.
The use of the Schaffler devices is simple.
The generator is actuated by cranking and the resulting energy is stored in the capacitor.
Afterwards the ignition process is triggered with the help of the crank.
This Type is not approved for use in permitted areas!
Due to the special and robust manufacture of the housing, the igniter does not need a bag.
- Blasting Machine
- Firing Handle
All electrical components as well as the whole blasting machine are tested of a dielectric strength of 6,000 V AC.
- Firing Voltage: 3,000 V
- Energy Content: 180 Ws
- Capacity: 40 µF
- Maximum Number of HU-Detonators (IV): 90 Pieces **
- Maximum Number of U-Detonators (II): 350 Pieces *
- Maximum Resistance HU-Detonators (IV): 50 Ohm
- Maximum Resistance U-Detonators (II): 1,070 Ohm
- Dimensions: 37.0 x 18.0 x 27.0 cm
- Weight: 16.000 kg
* at 3.0 m Steel Wire
** at 3.0 m Cooper Wire