Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not on stock (we will inform you of the delivery date)
- Order number: 002612
The best-known type of blasting machine in combination with electrical detonators is the capacitor ignition machine.
The use of the Schaffler devices is simple.
The generator is actuated by cranking and the resulting energy is stored in the capacitor.
Afterwards the ignition process is triggered with the help of the crank.
Due to the special and robust manufacture of the housing, the igniter does not need a bag.
- Blasting Machine
- Firing Handle
All electrical components as well as the whole blasting machine are tested of a dielectric strength of 2,000 V AC.
- Firing Voltage: 1,000 V
- Energy Content: 5 Ws
- Capacity: 10 µF
- Maximum Number of U-Detonators (II): 50 Pieces *
- Maximum Number of A-Detonators (I): 200 Pieces **
- Maximum Resistance U-Detonators (II): 195 Ohm
- Maximum Resistance A-Detonators (I): 510 Ohm
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.0 x 18.6 cm
- Weight: 2,500 kg
* at 3.0 m Steel Wire
** at 3.0 m Cooper Wire