Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Item Number: 005177
The sound level meter with accuracy class 2 is ideal for documenting noise.
The measured value display with additional BarGraph display is always easy to read thanks to its LCD backlight.
Many practical functions and the one-hand operation as well as optimized key arrangement make it the perfect solution for demanding measurements.
In addition, the device is equipped with a live logging function and has a memory for recording up to 32,700 measured values.
The data collected can be transferred to a computer for software analysis via USB.
For logging or continuous measurements, the sound level meter can be mounted on the included mini-tripod.
In addition, a built-in 3.5 mm jack socket provides connectivity for frequency analyzers or X-Y recorders.
- Measuring Range: 30-130 dB
- Accuracy: IEC 61672-1 class 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz - 8 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 50 dB
- Partial Measuring Range (Low): 30 ... 80 dB
- Partial Measuring Range (Medium): 50 ... 100 dB
- Partial Measuring Range (High): 80 ... 130 dB
- Partial Measuring Range (Auto): 30 ... 130 dB
- Response Time: 500 ms
- Time Weighting: Slow (S) 1 s, Fast (F) 125 ms
- Frequency Evaluation According to Characteristic Curves A and C
- Maximum and Minimum Value Display
- Memory for up to 32,700 Readings
- Switchable Time Evaluation (Fast / Slow)
- Display Lighting
- BarGraph Display
- 1/4-inch Tripod Thread
- Datalogger Function
- USB Port and 3.5mm Jack Socket
- Power supply: 9V block IEC 6LR61 / 6P22
- Operating Time Without Battery Change:> 30 h
- Dimensions: 255 x 63 x 45 mm
- Analysis Software
- Calibration Certificate
- Transport Case
- Mini Tripod
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- 9V Block Battery