Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Order number: 002560
This is a portable combination device.
It consists of both an ohmmeter for measuring circuit resistance and an insulation tester for measuring the insulation resistance of blasting circuits against ground (shunt resistance) with increased measuring voltage.
If the insulation of an ignition wire, supply wire or wire of a detonator is faulty there may be a short circuit.
To measure the insulation connect both wires with the connecting clamps.
By pushing the button the measuring of the insulation will be activated.
The measurement of the ignition circuit will start automatically by connecting the wires of the ignition circuit with the connecting clamp.
- Digital Ohmmeter
- 2 Mignon R6 AA Batteries
- Special Screwdriver for Changing the Battery
- Display: 4.5 Digits
- Measuring Range (Insulation): 0 - 19,999 Ohm
- Resolution (Insulation): 1 Ohm
- Measuring Current (Insulation): < 1 mA
- Measuring Voltage (Insulation): Max. 14 V
- Measuring Range (Circuit): 0 - 1999.9 Ohm
- Resolution (Circuit): 0.1 Ohm
- Measuring Current (Circuit): < 2 mA
- Measuring Voltage (Circuit): Max. 6 V
- Dimension: 13.0 x 9.5 x 4.0 cm
- Weight: 0.300 kg