Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available (Delivery times in the information "Delivery and Payment")
- Order number: 002579
The ohmmeter ZEB/DZ 3 is a device for measuring circuit resistance of separate bridge detonators and complete laid ignition circuits.
The measurement will start automatically by connecting the wires of the ignition circuit with the connecting clamp.
By ignition circuit resistances higher than 200 kilo ohm the device will not turn on, there will be nothing displayed.
The red housing was constructed for the use outdoors.
Therefore it is robust as well as dust and damp safe.
Use this device only in the leather bag in hazardous areas!
- Digital Ohmmeter
- 2 Mignon R6 AA Batteries
- Special Screwdriver for Changing the Battery
- Display: 4.5 Digits
- Measuring Range (Circuit): 0 - 1999.9 Ohm
- Resolution (Circuit): 0.1 Ohm
- Measuring Current (Circuit): < 2 mA
- Measuring Voltage (Circuit): Max. 6 V
- Dimensions: 13.0 x 9.5 x 4.0 cm
- Weight: 0.300 kg